Diamond Wire Technology
www.diamondwiretech.com Colorado Springs, CO 50 to 149 Employees

DWT is a great enviornment to work in.

Process Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Diamond Wire Technology

ProsDWT is a very fast growing company that has world wide influence in the solar adn LED markets. DWT takes very good care of thier people and have recently upgraded thier benifits package. Employee retention is one of the top priorities of senior management.

ConsDWT is going through some growing pains that all fast growing companies face. DWT recognizes this fact and works hard to overcome these challenges.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep focused on the key issues that will continue to make the company successful.

Good Company to work for

Director of the Chemical Division (Former Employee)

I worked at Diamond Wire Technology full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good teamwork, people, environment, benefits and location. Cons: Marketing only going for a single application for the product.… Advice to Senior Management: Refocus Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Educational and interesting field

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Diamond Wire Technology

Pros: Diamond Wire was great at permitting time off and pretty… Cons: lots of office politics that interfered with how the office… Advice to Senior Management: I would suggest removing people who gossip too much More

There are newer reviews on Diamond Wire Technology.

Worked for Diamond Wire Technology? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Diamond Wire Technology reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Diamond Wire Technology CEO Tom Devine. All reviews posted anonymously by Diamond Wire Technology employees.