Really good. Educational

Former Employee - Store Manager  in  Las Vegas, NV
Former Employee - Store Manager in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Diamond Wireless full-time for more than a year

Pros

Learned a lot about sales. There I learned how to lead and train. I learned more at Diamond then any other job I ever had. Promoting comes from within and a great company to grow with.

Cons

Long Long hours. Pay needs to be better for store managers, at least in the Las Vegas market

Keep up the great work. I will take everything I have learned there and apply it to the rest of my life!

Other Reviews for Diamond Wireless

Goodbye positive emotions, hello stress and overwhelming fear of termination

Former Employee - Sales Associate  in  Vancouver, WA
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Vancouver, WA

I worked at Diamond Wireless full-time for less than a year

Pros

Commission structure could make you a lot of money if you're good at what you do
    Plenty of hours
    Helping customers solve their problems with their plan or devices

Cons

From the location that I worked for I was hired on the spot for they were understaffed, at first the environment looked promising, and everyone seemed nice. And then I learned the reason why they were always so understaffed, the long hours, sometimes even past 40 hours and ridiculous quota that you have to achieve by the end of the month. 2 Employees quit during my time spent there do to being treated unfairly and having a more than personal boss, who always shoved his way into his employees personal life, severing that balance between being a manager and a friend, and took life out of work into the work place to create a rather uncomfortable environment. They also do not pay you for your mileage to go to monthly meetings, but only hourly pay (which is only minimum wage), people have traveled almost 50 to 60 miles to go to meetings and being paid for 2 hours of time doesn't even fill the gas tank for some cars!

Change your pay structure, as well as provide flexible hours for your employees, change compensation and legitimately train managers on how to balance personal interactions with employees and work interactions. Because following an employee on instagram, twitter, etc. and then bringing it up and using it in the workplace when it is no one else's business crosses the line.

brutal, low pay, could not pay my bills

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I worked at Diamond Wireless full-time for more than a year

Pros

stupid trips, not very hard, somewhat easy hours. Dress attire

Cons

commission only. Hard to sell in a mall when no one is in mall. Work many days and nights for free.

pay your employees

There are newer employer reviews for Diamond Wireless.

Worked for Diamond Wireless? Contribute to the Community!