Diamond Wireless

www.diamond-wireless.com
  www.diamond-wireless.com
There are newer employer reviews for Diamond Wireless

The experience you have in this company depends on the location and the people you work with.

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Scotts Valley, CA
Current Employee - Sales Associate in Scotts Valley, CA

I have been working at Diamond Wireless full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Meeting new people, plenty of opportunities to be promoted, cool sales contests. Pay can be very good at times. I recommend if your applying to one of our stores you might want to aim for one of the bigger stores because more traffic = more money. Get valuable work experience.

Cons

limited resources or bureaucratic blocks make it difficult to solve customer service issues. Quota Based off a multi-metric system (quantity of phones, accessories, Insurance, home services, and many more) that can be overwhelming at times and must consistently perform at a high level every month or be forced out. While most of the people that I have worked with (management/co-workers) have been great their are a few that have ruined the reputation of locations making it difficult to perform at the level the company desires. Most employees who work for the company stay for about 3 months to a year; anything longer then that you are usually attempting to get a management position. I have worked here for over four years now and only know 6 people that have stayed with company a long as I have in my area. Also their are weekly and monthly meetings so this can be very time consuming and stressful; I would recommend staying away if you are trying to this and school at the same time as it can be difficult. Apply to locations wisely their are a lot of competitors out their that make certain stores a nightmare to work at as their is hardly any traffic, so pay close attention to where you apply in this chain.

I think the biggest flaw right now is getting most of the older stores refreshed. The store I am in now definitely needs a drastic update if it wants to continue to produce numbers on top of increasing them. Also newer computers as well in the old stores make it difficult to perform day to day tasks. The insurance policy also needs improvement so that customers can make claims online or cancel insurance policy; due to phones line either being backed up for 10-30 minutes at a time or closed.

58 Other Employee Reviews for Diamond Wireless (View Most Recent)

The Special ED class of Wireless Sales!

Current Employee - Sales Associate
    Current Employee - Sales Associate

I have been working at Diamond Wireless full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good wage, and some what decent commission.

Cons

They treat their employees like they are children. Waaaayyyy too many Meetings and Trainings. They have a slogan for everything.

STOP! With the enormous amount of trainings and meetings, who do you guys think you are the US Army?

all about money and sales

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Mays Landing, NJ
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Mays Landing, NJ

I worked at Diamond Wireless full-time (less than an year)

Pros

great people to work with as a team

Cons

long hours and lots of meetings

coach your employees