Awful, need only apply if you have no soul. Demeaning to women.

Former Employee - Sales Associate
Former Employee - Sales Associate

I worked at Diane's Beachwear part-time for less than a year

Pros

Once you leave, you feel normal again

Cons

CEO is uncaring, a bully, demeaning to women and thinks too much of herself for who she is
company is going down
miserable work environment
Director of stores is one of Dianes minions and is a bully, calls girls stupid and is constantly gossiping behing our backs. If you arent at the local OC sharkeez getting wasted with her, she is not on your side.
Customer serv. rep at corporate is rude and aggressive. acts like we dont do our job.
A bully environment overall
ALl they care about is us being pushy when customers come in, instead of caring and helping them find a suit.

Hire people who care and are hard workers, not just those who are willing to scheme. The only thing disposable is the ugly attitude this company holds

Other Reviews for Diane's Beachwear

NOT A LONG TERM JOB

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Torrance, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

I have been working at Diane's Beachwear full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great coworkers - My coworkers were the only thing that made me come into work.

Cons

No company structure - Upper management moves employees around and give them tasks that are not under their job title. They promote/demote/fire people for no reason.

Not What I Expected

Former Employee - Assistant Manager
    Former Employee - Assistant Manager

I worked at Diane's Beachwear full-time for less than a year

Pros

You receive a 40% off discount and have the option to commission. You work fairly independently so you are pretty in control of making your own sales.

Cons

You may be under the impression that you will work full time as an assistant manager, but you really don't. I was told the minimum hours I would work would be 32 a week and that there was a chance it would be more if I had good sales. I've been working between 27 and 30. Management and corporate are super critical of your stats, even if you have one less than average day you are at risk of being fired! Management tries to intimidate you and insists you shove products down customers throats. It does not matter if your store is slow or constantly has low traffic, you are still expected to make their unrealistic expectations. Management is catty and likes to focus on your negative qualities as if they don't actually want to see you succeed.

Please do not cut shifts so often and with such short notice! You need to learn how to empower your employees, not cut them down. Ultimately your poor training and morale will reflect poorly on you.

There are newer employer reviews for Diane's Beachwear.

Worked for Diane's Beachwear? Contribute to the Community!