Dice
www.diceholdingsinc.com New York, NY 150 to 499 Employees

Good Company but Very Stressful, good bonus program

Information Technology (Former Employee)
Urbandale, IA

I worked at Dice full-time for more than a year

ProsExcellent benefits, nice people, everyone is very friendly, good bonus program

ConsTheir expectations for project timelines are unattainable at times. IT and Accounting are always battling with little power plays back and forth. IT and Accounting directors are extremely difficult to work for as they do not communicate there needs in a professional manner. Have realistic goals and needs better communication.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement needs to give better direction and remember what direction they have given. Inform the employees of the direction they are trying to go in instead making changes constatnly. Stay with one game plan and not change in the middle of things. Have realistic goals.

Unpredictable...

National Accounts Executive (Former Employee)
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I worked at Dice full-time for less than a year

Pros: Salary was good. Compensation was good. Coworkers were… Cons: Lack of communication from management. I was terminated without so much as a verbal warning, a written review, or final warning. I got a call… Advice to Senior Management: Communicate with your field sales team! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good Place to Work, Best for Marketing, Sales and IT

New York, NY

I have been working at Dice

Pros: Work-Life Balance, smart management, engaging teams. Management seems interested in… Cons: Conservative management, sometimes intervenes in decisions better left to technical or… Advice to Senior Management: Keep the relatively flat organization chart, talk more to end users,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Dice.

Worked for Dice? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dice reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dice CEO Scot W. Melland. All reviews posted anonymously by Dice employees.