Dick's Sporting Goods
www.dickssportinggoods.com Pittsburgh, PA 5000+ Employees

The name Fits the company.

Footwear Lead (Current Employee)
Memphis, TN

ProsThere is always hours available if your wanting to work as there's so much turnover. Always giving new employees a chance to come aboard.

ConsNo communication, non committal to Company Directive from Management in store. If they would actually train employees instead of just hiring and putting them on the schedule we may have a better work enviroment.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would suggest you look in on your employees on why some not only succeed but why the rest is so inconsistent across the board. How do you score 100% on SAR when if asked questions in person most employees don't know.

employees are great, management is a joke, should be paid more for all of the demands of the receiving end of the store.

Receiving Lead (Current Employee)
    Lansing, MI

I have been working at Dick's Sporting Goods

Pros: Discounts on goods and clothing. Cons: Pay is low, store management is lazy, corporate has a… Advice to Senior Management: Help out the staff more rather than just barking orders. We… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Just a place to kill time

Floor Manager (Current Employee)
    Charleston, SC

I have been working at Dick's Sporting Goods

Pros: easy money, you also get great discounts, if you can… Cons: you will never get ahead Advice to Senior Management: care more about your employees More
There are newer reviews on Dick's Sporting Goods.

Worked for Dick's Sporting Goods? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dick's Sporting Goods reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dick's Sporting Goods CEO Edward W. Stack. All reviews posted anonymously by Dick's Sporting Goods employees.