Dick's Sporting Goods
www.dickssportinggoods.com Pittsburgh, PA 5000+ Employees

Good company to work for.

Team Sports Associate (Current Employee)
Princeton, NJ

ProsIf you work hard, it will get noticed; most managers I've worked with are friendly and take their jobs seriously.

ConsPay rates are not the best; benefits for part-time associates are minimal; even full-time employees don't get more than 30 hours a week sometimes; lacking leadership within some departments.

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter pay scale for part-time employees and consistent scheduling, or at least less variation of scheduling from week to week.

Worst place to work at by far.

Cashier/CES (Former Employee)
    Ladera Ranch, CA

I worked at Dick's Sporting Goods part-time for more than a year

Pros: Discount on their products and some fun people. Cons: Management, requesting time off, and everything else in between. If they hire you as a CES quit right away. You do nothing but greet for… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your employees no matter what level they are. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good overall experience, Still currently with them

Team Sports Associate (Current Employee)
    Danbury, CT

I have been working at Dick's Sporting Goods part-time for more than a year

Pros: - Great environment and camaraderie within Team Sports Section - Good benefits,… Cons: - Make you stay past scheduled hours Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Dick's Sporting Goods.

Worked for Dick's Sporting Goods? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dick's Sporting Goods reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dick's Sporting Goods CEO Edward W. Stack. All reviews posted anonymously by Dick's Sporting Goods employees.