Dickinson College
www.dickinson.edu Carlisle, PA 500 to 999 Employees

Great Place to Work

Carlisle, PA

I have been working at Dickinson College

ProsDickinson College is a supportive employer that provides competitive compensation, excellent benefits, excellent vacation and flexible work hours. It is the premier employer in its community.

ConsSince the college is small, opportunities for advancement can be limited. Also, the college is located in a smallish town that is still not too far from Washington, New York and Baltimore.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe college has done a great job of communicating with its employees during the recession. It just needs to continue that effort as the economy improves.

great liberal arts education

I have been working at Dickinson College

Pros: small classes, excellent faculty, dedicated and driven student body Cons: small campus, location is not ideal (small PA town, not… More

Great experience on many levels

I have been working at Dickinson College

Pros: Great international studies department with close links to US Army… Cons: Student housing is not the best Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Dickinson College.

Worked for Dickinson College? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dickinson College reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dickinson College CEO William G. Durden. All reviews posted anonymously by Dickinson College employees.