Diebold

www.diebold.com

Diebold used to be a better place to work, but it lost direction

Manager (Current Employee) North Canton, OH

ProsGood people, with a willingness to do the right things; it's the reason many have been there so long. Reasonable compensation and benefits for the area.

ConsMoral is fairly low. Moving back to micro-managing and managing by intimidation ("my way or the highway"). Many good people have left the company recently because of it, and they are taking the business and technical knowledge with them. Diebold's transformation to a service company is a slow process.

Advice to Senior ManagementSr. management needs to look at and understand what their management teams are doing, as well as provide leadership vision communicated to all. And, despite what Sr. management may think, people aren't interchangeable. When they're gone, their experience goes with them.

Great people, willing to work hard to satisfy their customers

Senior Sales Representative (Current Employee) Washington, DC

I have been working at Diebold

Pros: Great work/life balance. Smart, intelligent people as co-workers. Cons: Compensation is capped and the pay cycle is lengthy. … Advice to Senior Management: Commit additional resources to help new business initivatives suceed. More

Pretty Good

Service Tech (Current Employee) Miami, FL

I have been working at Diebold

Pros: Great Benefits package Good Training and tech support I dont think they micro manage at all but… Cons: Other than the fact that we get paid like foreign laborers. I fixed aircraft computers in the military and some of the stuff the service… Advice to Senior Management: I think you pay the developers way to much or it is just one guy developing everything. I mean its 2011 why does it seem… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Diebold.

Worked for Diebold? Contribute to the Community!