Diebold
www.diebold.com North Canton, OH 5000+ Employees

Failed initiatives abound in the sales divisions, but an overall standard corporate experience.

Sales (Former Employee)
North Canton, OH

I worked at Diebold

ProsGreat co-workers, supportive teammates, training opportunities were plentiful, our clients were fantastic, associates were often empowered to take initiative in solving their own problems.

ConsThe sales model and structure are going through constant change, bonuses are a moving target, layoffs occurred many times over past few years, there are competing interests and conflicting goals that pit you against your co-workers, lower management is inept, and frustration will most likely rule your workdays.

Advice to Senior ManagementPromote people who have the potential to be excellent managers rather than promoting people for their work success. Often, people who were quite effective at their positions ended up being horrible leaders.

Great people, willing to work hard to satisfy their customers

Senior Sales Representative (Current Employee)
Washington, DC

I have been working at Diebold

Pros: Great work/life balance. Smart, intelligent people as co-workers. Cons: Compensation is capped and the pay cycle is lengthy. … Advice to Senior Management: Commit additional resources to help new business initivatives suceed. More

It's ok.....

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
Canton, OH

I worked at Diebold

Pros: Pretty good pay, comparable to industry standard. Cons: Very little room for advancement, in my opinion. More

There are newer reviews on Diebold.

Worked for Diebold? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Diebold reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Diebold CEO Andy W. Mattes. All reviews posted anonymously by Diebold employees.