Diebold

www.diebold.com
  www.diebold.com
There are newer employer reviews for Diebold

I really enjoyed my position at Diebold I was really disappointed when laid off

Former Employee - First Line Tech in Wenatchee, WA
Former Employee - First Line Tech in Wenatchee, WA

I worked at Diebold part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Diebold welcome you right in they treated you with care the benefits are good I feel Diebold is a strong reliable company

Cons

well getting laid off is one I think management could focus a little more with one on one employee time and not just take the word of a co worker

get to knowy you employee on a one on one level

262 Other Employee Reviews for Diebold (View Most Recent)

Modern slavery......

Current Employee - First Line Tech in Dublin, CA
    Current Employee - First Line Tech in Dublin, CA

I have been working at Diebold full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The only item I can state about a "pro" is like the mentality that this company carries amongs itself, "you have a job".

Cons

Terrible lower management, awful middle management, horrible upper management. And god forbid allowing me designate a lable on senior management. I have been here for 4 years and I have had to apply for social services assistance because $31.000 p/y is not enough to. raise 2 daughters ; After you pay rent or a morgatge, there is very little money left for any other expense. Someone or some employees might make a lot more than me and while their job might be a desk job, I'm risking my life every shift not only st banks that I work in but also on the highway driving. And I make the same amont of money as someone who works at fast food restaurant. And to add salt to wound, management wants first line techs to do repairs at a second level repair. They are getting away with legal slavery.

Do not work here unles you like abuse and bad treatment.

In bed with the Devil

Current Employee - Security Panel Programmer in Green, OH
    Current Employee - Security Panel Programmer in Green, OH

I have been working at Diebold full-time (less than an year)

Pros

It is a Big company.

Cons

No job security, no raises, poor health insurance, poor management, constantly looking over my shoulder because the fire people without any consideration, they work directly with Bank of America who I have found out is even more poorly ran, low pay for the amount of stress I must endure and 0 consideration for work life balance. Overall the worst experience of my life.

Get it together. Do not take on a project like Bank of America without the proper man power and plans to accomplish the task.

There are newer employer reviews for Diebold