Diebold

www.diebold.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Diebold

I really enjoyed my position at Diebold I was really disappointed when laid off

Former Employee - First Line Tech in Wenatchee, WA
Former Employee - First Line Tech in Wenatchee, WA

I worked at Diebold part-time (more than a year)

Pros

Diebold welcome you right in they treated you with care the benefits are good I feel Diebold is a strong reliable company

Cons

well getting laid off is one I think management could focus a little more with one on one employee time and not just take the word of a co worker

get to knowy you employee on a one on one level

278 Other Employee Reviews for Diebold (View Most Recent)

Modern slavery......

Current Employee - First Line Tech in Dublin, CA
    Current Employee - First Line Tech in Dublin, CA

I have been working at Diebold full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The only item I can state about a "pro" is like the mentality that this company carries amongs itself, "you have a job".

Cons

Terrible lower management, awful middle management, horrible upper management. And god forbid allowing me designate a lable on senior management. I have been here for 4 years and I have had to apply for social services assistance because $31.000 p/y is not enough to. raise 2 daughters ; After you pay rent or a morgatge, there is very little money left for any other expense. Someone or some employees might make a lot more than me and while their job might be a desk job, I'm risking my life every shift not only st banks that I work in but also on the highway driving. And I make the same amont of money as someone who works at fast food restaurant. And to add salt to wound, management wants first line techs to do repairs at a second level repair. They are getting away with legal slavery.

Do not work here unles you like abuse and bad treatment.

I became very frustrated with the lack of direction and no long term vision, this company is very disorganized.

Former Employee - Engineer in Dublin, CA
    Former Employee - Engineer in Dublin, CA

I worked at Diebold full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

The people that I worked directly with were very good people, we had a great team.

Cons

Managed by numbskulls in Ohio, we were a Tech Company but certainly not a High Tech Company.

Pick a direction and stick with it! The last 6 years had a reorganization every single year. Focus more on retaining good people, you can't bring in the cheapest person and expect quality work.

There are newer employer reviews for Diebold