There are newer employer reviews for Diebold

Decent place

I have been working at Diebold full-time

Pros

positive outlook - bonus program - tuition reimbursement - genuine workmates - successful CEO

Cons

Can't get worse - drab work environment - boring - everyone has seemed to give up and the drive is gone.

Coach your team - drive growth - foster collaboration and promote growth potential by providing input to associates that is conducive to an environment that fosters opportunity.

238 Other Employee Reviews for Diebold (View Most Recent)

Leaving to find better opportunity

Current Employee - Director Engineering  in  North Canton, OH
    Current Employee - Director Engineering in North Canton, OH

I have been working at Diebold full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

people, work environment, work was fun

Cons

COO and CTO are from Delphi and took control and made great strides for themselves, but have damaged the company beyond repair. Other top management lost their job, but these 2 kept theirs and have more power now. now that there is a new CEO, they are seeing that they are responsible for the past poor performance and soon will be out. Also HR is incompetent and has no clue what is going on, very sad.

you soon will get what you have been dishing out for years, too bad you have ruined a great company. sad to see them rewarded for ruining a great company.

I didn't enjoy my employment at Diebold and wouldn't reccommend them as an employer

Former Employee - Field Service Technician  in  Columbus, OH
    Former Employee - Field Service Technician in Columbus, OH

I worked at Diebold full-time for more than a year

Pros

For me this is tough but I will try to come up with some Pros. They provide a company vehicle. They have a knowledgable help desk staff.

Cons

Micromanagment is carried to a whole new level. They track your time down to the nearest minute. You are not given the necessary parts to complete your service calls therefore you have to make repeat trips. They don't foster a team attitude. They don't reward people for thier accomplisments and it is very political when it comes to raises and bonuses.

Employ good people and let them do thier job. You don't need to look over someones shoulder every minute of thier workday. Prrovide the parts and tools needed to complete a job in one trip. Be fair with raises and bonuses

There are newer employer reviews for Diebold

Worked for Diebold? Contribute to the Community!