There are newer employer reviews for Diebold

Leaving to find better opportunity

Current Employee - Director Engineering in North Canton, OH
Current Employee - Director Engineering in North Canton, OH

I have been working at Diebold full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

people, work environment, work was fun

Cons

COO and CTO are from Delphi and took control and made great strides for themselves, but have damaged the company beyond repair. Other top management lost their job, but these 2 kept theirs and have more power now. now that there is a new CEO, they are seeing that they are responsible for the past poor performance and soon will be out. Also HR is incompetent and has no clue what is going on, very sad.

Advice to Management

you soon will get what you have been dishing out for years, too bad you have ruined a great company. sad to see them rewarded for ruining a great company.

reviews filtered by

I didn't enjoy my employment at Diebold and wouldn't reccommend them as an employer

Former Employee - Field Service Technician in Columbus, OH
    Former Employee - Field Service Technician in Columbus, OH

I worked at Diebold full-time (more than a year)

Pros

For me this is tough but I will try to come up with some Pros. They provide a company vehicle. They have a knowledgable help desk staff.

Cons

Micromanagment is carried to a whole new level. They track your time down to the nearest minute. You are not given the necessary parts to complete your service calls therefore you have to make repeat trips. They don't foster a team attitude. They don't reward people for thier accomplisments and it is very political when it comes to raises and bonuses.

Advice to Management

Employ good people and let them do thier job. You don't need to look over someones shoulder every minute of thier workday. Prrovide the parts and tools needed to complete a job in one trip. Be fair with raises and bonuses

2. I really enjoyed my position at Diebold I was really disappointed when laid off

Former Employee - First Line Tech in Wenatchee, WA
    Former Employee - First Line Tech in Wenatchee, WA

I worked at Diebold part-time (more than a year)

Pros

Diebold welcome you right in they treated you with care the benefits are good I feel Diebold is a strong reliable company

Cons

well getting laid off is one I think management could focus a little more with one on one employee time and not just take the word of a co worker

Advice to Management

get to knowy you employee on a one on one level

There are newer employer reviews for Diebold