Diebold

It's ok.....

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Canton, OH
Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Canton, OH

I worked at Diebold

Pros

Pretty good pay, comparable to industry standard.

Cons

Very little room for advancement, in my opinion.

262 Other Employee Reviews for Diebold (View Most Recent)

unexpected very good experience

Former Employee - Lead Software Developer in North Canton, OH
    Former Employee - Lead Software Developer in North Canton, OH

I worked at Diebold

Pros

It looks like a lot of people like to stay long time with Diebold. I've seen many people with over 20 years at Diebold (including a few with over 40 years at the same company!).
    I guess this has something to do with the management style and the fact that the collaboration between the people is a preferred work style (opposed to other companies preferring "tournament theory" - i.e. the competition between their employees).

Cons

I can't really think about cons of working at Diebold.
    As everywhere, you'll find all kind of people with different ideas and work experience -and Diebold is no exception, so it's possible to end up in a team where not all the people will like working together. I also this it depends on the position you get a Diebold (there are some positions which involves a lot of routine)

I don't have any specific advice to the leadership at Diebold. They are doing a pretty good job with this company which is over 140 years old.

I would never recommend Diebold to anyone I cared about

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

I worked at Diebold

Pros

The salary and benefits were comparable to other employers of the same size.

Cons

The employees seem to be very depressed. There is virtual silence, and little interaction among employees.
    The company wants to squeeze as much out of each employee as possible. There is an expectation that you will work unlimited hours at a frenetic pace. Little consideration is given to the employee as a person who has responsibilities outside of work.
    Discouraging rumors abound.

Better communication regarding future of locations. Some positive feedback would be appreciated. The atmosphere is one of fear and discouragement. This type of climate generally comes from the top.

There are newer employer reviews for Diebold