Diebold

Pretty Good

Service Tech (Current Employee) Miami, FL

ProsGreat Benefits package
Good Training and tech support
I dont think they micro manage at all but I was in the military before this
The best product out there but thats not saying much

ConsOther than the fact that we get paid like foreign laborers. I fixed aircraft computers in the military and some of the stuff the service techs do take just as much or more troubleshooting and skill to do. I mean whats up with the 1-3% raises thats not even enough to keep up with inflation.

Advice to Senior ManagementI think you pay the developers way to much or it is just one guy developing everything. I mean its 2011 why does it seem like atm technology is stuck in the 90's? You guys treat us great but if you dont start paying us more we will find better paying jobs.

It's ok.....

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Canton, OH

I worked at Diebold

Pros: Pretty good pay, comparable to industry standard. Cons: Very little room for advancement, in my opinion. More

unexpected very good experience

Lead Software Developer (Former Employee) North Canton, OH

I worked at Diebold

Pros: It looks like a lot of people like to stay long time with Diebold. I've seen many people with over 20 years at Diebold (including… Cons: I can't really think about cons of working at Diebold. As everywhere, you'll find all kind of people with different ideas and work experience -and … Advice to Senior Management: I don't have any specific advice to the leadership at Diebold. They are… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Diebold.

Worked for Diebold? Contribute to the Community!