There are newer employer reviews for Digi International

Generally just a bad place to work long-term

I worked at Digi International

Pros

Digi International does provide plenty of time off and is really flexible with their time off requests and sick days.

Cons

No real room for advancement, the company has gone years without providing any raises, constant pointless meetings that serve no purpose.

Place more of a focus on hiring from within and providing more opportunities for advancement.

reviews filtered by
  1. The learning curve has been good and it is a good company to work for in your initial stages

Current Employee - Senior Engineer in Bangalore (India)
    Current Employee - Senior Engineer in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Digi International

Pros

Work environment and the quality of work are pretty good. Competent engineers are there from whom we can learn a lot. Learning curve is good.

Cons

Some times it happens that the management is a little ruthless during the project deadlines. And your contribution might get overlooked

I personally do not have any advice to give for the management. I am okay with the way it is.

2. A good small company

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I worked at Digi International

Pros

Cutting edge technology work, which helps you boost your resume. The company focuses on the
    Mobile Technology Space and has a Good company culture

Cons

Not sure where the company is headed. Now that it has been bought by Digi, the future of the bangalore office is uncertain

Please ensure that you keep the employees working in India and Singapore in Mind when you make important corporate decisions

There are newer employer reviews for Digi International