Digital Air Strike

www.digitalairstrike.com
  www.digitalairstrike.com
There are newer employer reviews for Digital Air Strike

Good people and growing company

Current Employee - Digital Specialist  in  Scottsdale, AZ
Current Employee - Digital Specialist in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Digital Air Strike full-time for more than a year

Pros

It is great to be part of a social media team and get experience in this space. Coworkers are good. The company continues to grow and hire, which is exciting. In my past positions at other companies it was always a little scary when we stopped hiring. At this company we are growing really quickly, adding many new clients each day. That can be a little stressful but I've been impressed with how everyone has jumped in and made sure all clients, both new and old, are taken care of. I like our office location and I'm glad that the company expanded our office space so we all have more room.

Cons

Sometimes parking is a challenge...mostly a problem when it is really hot and you have to walk a while.

The team meetings and calls are getting better. Keep up the communication and maybe consider more regular career planning could be good.

Digital Air Strike Response

Jan 3, 2013Director of Product and Business Development

Thank you for this review and feedback.

We are continually reviewing parking options and continue to send us feedback on the meetings so we make the meetings and calls as productive as possible.

57 Other Employee Reviews for Digital Air Strike (View Most Recent)

Great to be a part of something that is constantly growing

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Digital Air Strike full-time for more than a year

Pros

It feels like every time I blink my eyes something new is coming our way. Being so young I can definitely appreciate the opportunity to be a part in such an exciting company. Even though we are growing so quickly, I like the small feel that it has. You can come in here prove yourself and be able to move into a new position/ role or department.

Cons

There is limited parking, but we were told there is more parking coming so that is always good news! There have also been times when we have been a little "snug" in the office, but shortly after we are getting more space. No real complaints here.

Be sure to keep trusting your employees. They do really care about the company and are working hard to be the best that they can be for you.

What's wrong with these people?

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Digital Air Strike full-time for less than a year

Pros

Well this is not easy. I guess free air conditioning, it's indoors so we're protected from the elements, sometimes you can see wildlife out the window so fun factor it's kind of like a free zoo, but at the same time I feel like we are also in a cage at the zoo and the people outside walk by and feel sorry for us... although they always think we are a classroom not an office.

Cons

It is like renting an apartment, I now know what I don't want when I settle down. Management is always in a bad mood and they take it out on employees. The trainers yell at you. I didn't even get taught everything but if I ask a question no one is willing to help. It's very clicky in the office and it causes a lot of workplace drama... eyeroll. But we're treated with disrespect, it just feels like high school with teeny tiny desks and mom is looking over your shoulder and with all the micromanagement I am surprised we don't have to raise our hand and ask for a pass to go to the bathroom. People seem to be told different things in interviews so compensation is really sketchy, they lie or make up some false reason to not pay you what you were told you would be paid - you don't get a raise because of a "bad attitude" or not being a people person (definitely not a job requirement) or "budget" - excuuuse me? Everyone has good ideas for solutions but when they hold these company meetings they don't even listen to what we say, they don't care at all that everyone hates being there. Then they say we should offer solutions, well we do, but also you are the boss so maybe you should figure it out because that's your job. I can't wait to quit already.

There is no need to yell at people. You are running this company to the ground.

Digital Air Strike Response

Dec 7, 2012Director of Product and Business Development

We are sorry to hear that you are not happy with the office environment. We certainly do not condone yelling and if you would like to set up a career discussion session with our HR team to share ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Digital Air Strike

Worked for Digital Air Strike? Contribute to the Community!