There are newer employer reviews for Digital Air Strike

Good people and growing company

Current Employee - Digital Specialist in Scottsdale, AZ
Current Employee - Digital Specialist in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Digital Air Strike full-time (More than a year)

Pros

It is great to be part of a social media team and get experience in this space. Coworkers are good. The company continues to grow and hire, which is exciting. In my past positions at other companies it was always a little scary when we stopped hiring. At this company we are growing really quickly, adding many new clients each day. That can be a little stressful but I've been impressed with how everyone has jumped in and made sure all clients, both new and old, are taken care of. I like our office location and I'm glad that the company expanded our office space so we all have more room.

Cons

Sometimes parking is a challenge...mostly a problem when it is really hot and you have to walk a while.

Advice to Management

The team meetings and calls are getting better. Keep up the communication and maybe consider more regular career planning could be good.

Jan 3, 2013 – Director of Product and Business Development

Thank you for this review and feedback. We are continually reviewing parking options and continue to send us feedback on the meetings so we make the meetings and calls as productive as possible.

Other Employee Reviews for Digital Air Strike

What's wrong with these people?

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Digital Air Strike full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Well this is not easy. I guess free air conditioning, it's indoors so we're protected from the elements, sometimes you can see wildlife out the window so fun factor it's kind of like a free zoo, but at the same time I feel like we are also in a cage at the zoo and the people outside walk by and feel sorry for us... although they always think we are a classroom not an office.

Cons

It is like renting an apartment, I now know what I don't want when I settle down. Management is always in a bad mood and they take it out on employees. The trainers yell at you. I didn't even get taught everything but if I ask a question no one is willing to help. It's very clicky in the office and it causes a lot of workplace drama... eyeroll. But we're treated with disrespect, it just feels like high school with teeny tiny desks and mom is looking over your shoulder and with all the micromanagement I am surprised we don't have to raise our hand and ask for a pass to go to the bathroom. People seem to be told different things in interviews so compensation is really sketchy, they lie or make up some false reason to not pay you what you were told you would be paid - you don't get a raise because of a "bad attitude" or not being a people person (definitely not a job requirement) or "budget" - excuuuse me? Everyone has good ideas for solutions but when they hold these company meetings they don't even listen to what we say, they don't care at all that everyone hates being there. Then they say we should offer solutions, well we do, but also you are the boss so maybe you should figure it out because that's your job. I can't wait to quit already.

Advice to Management

There is no need to yell at people. You are running this company to the ground.

Dec 7, 2012 – Director of Product and Business Development

We are sorry to hear that you are not happy with the office environment. We certainly do not condone yelling and if you would like to set up a career discussion session with our HR team to share ... More

Outstanding team!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at Digital Air Strike full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Working for a company that provides you an opportunity to succeed is priceless. Not only is upper management involved in you succeeding, but your co-workers as well, a true definition of “team work”. Employees come to work with passion for our product and our # 1 priority is helping our dealers succeed as well.

Cons

We have seen many changes occur throughout the past year. Many changes have to do with product enhancements and others changes with staff. However for growth, sometimes changes are necessary. Of course changes aren’t easy to handle for anyone, it involves hard work and patience.

Advice to Management

Your concerns per individual are greatly appreciated. Continue Employee appreciation meetings, lunch every other Friday, pot lucks in our office etc....

Oct 31, 2012 – Director of Product and Business Development

Thank you for your feedback and we appreciate your dedication and commitment to helping our dealers.