Digital Air Strike

www.digitalairstrike.com

The best company I have worked for

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Sunnyvale, CA

ProsAlmost all employees are highly qualified, professional and fun to work with. Even though it’s a startup the company has a lot of great morale boosters such as pot lucks, holiday parties, food drives, decorating contests etc. Managers are nice, flexible and approachable. President/CEO keeps an “open door policy” and I can say with confidence that he knows everyone’s name in the Sunnyvale office (even temps). Your hard work does not go unnoticed and there is a lot of room for growth and advancement.

ConsThere needs to be more PTO given. The company offers a set rate of 12 days of PTO (sick and vacation days combined) for all employees regardless of years of service. It’s below standard compared to other companies (including startups) in the area.

Advice to Senior ManagementUpdate us on a regular basis on how the company is doing otherwise the rumors start flying. We're working hard here...a few more perks would go a long way!

Digital Air Strike Director of Product and Business Development responded to this review

Jan 3, 2013

Thank you for this feedback and your hard work at the company.

We have recently scheduled more regular calls to keep staff updated ongoing and we'd like to get your feedback on how you feel
... More

Good people and growing company

Digital Specialist (Current Employee) Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Digital Air Strike full-time for more than a year

Pros: It is great to be part of a social media team and get experience in this space. Coworkers are good. The company continues to grow… Cons: Sometimes parking is a challenge...mostly a problem when it is… Advice to Senior Management: The team meetings and calls are getting better. Keep up… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great to be a part of something that is constantly growing

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Digital Air Strike full-time for more than a year

Pros: It feels like every time I blink my eyes something new is coming our way. Being so young I can definitely appreciate the opportunity… Cons: There is limited parking, but we were told there is more parking coming so that is always good news! There have also been… Advice to Senior Management: Be sure to keep trusting your employees. They do really care about the company… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Digital Air Strike.

Worked for Digital Air Strike? Contribute to the Community!