Digital Air Strike

www.digitalairstrike.com
  www.digitalairstrike.com
There are newer employer reviews for Digital Air Strike

The best company I have worked for

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at Digital Air Strike full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Almost all employees are highly qualified, professional and fun to work with. Even though it’s a startup the company has a lot of great morale boosters such as pot lucks, holiday parties, food drives, decorating contests etc. Managers are nice, flexible and approachable. President/CEO keeps an “open door policy” and I can say with confidence that he knows everyone’s name in the Sunnyvale office (even temps). Your hard work does not go unnoticed and there is a lot of room for growth and advancement.

Cons

There needs to be more PTO given. The company offers a set rate of 12 days of PTO (sick and vacation days combined) for all employees regardless of years of service. It’s below standard compared to other companies (including startups) in the area.

Update us on a regular basis on how the company is doing otherwise the rumors start flying. We're working hard here...a few more perks would go a long way!

Digital Air Strike Response

Jan 3, 2013Director of Product and Business Development

Thank you for this feedback and your hard work at the company.

We have recently scheduled more regular calls to keep staff updated ongoing and we'd like to get your feedback on how you feel
... More

57 Other Employee Reviews for Digital Air Strike (View Most Recent)

Good people and growing company

Current Employee - Digital Specialist in Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Employee - Digital Specialist in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Digital Air Strike full-time (more than an year)

Pros

It is great to be part of a social media team and get experience in this space. Coworkers are good. The company continues to grow and hire, which is exciting. In my past positions at other companies it was always a little scary when we stopped hiring. At this company we are growing really quickly, adding many new clients each day. That can be a little stressful but I've been impressed with how everyone has jumped in and made sure all clients, both new and old, are taken care of. I like our office location and I'm glad that the company expanded our office space so we all have more room.

Cons

Sometimes parking is a challenge...mostly a problem when it is really hot and you have to walk a while.

The team meetings and calls are getting better. Keep up the communication and maybe consider more regular career planning could be good.

Digital Air Strike Response

Jan 3, 2013Director of Product and Business Development

Thank you for this review and feedback.

We are continually reviewing parking options and continue to send us feedback on the meetings so we make the meetings and calls as productive as possible.

Great to be a part of something that is constantly growing

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Digital Air Strike full-time (more than an year)

Pros

It feels like every time I blink my eyes something new is coming our way. Being so young I can definitely appreciate the opportunity to be a part in such an exciting company. Even though we are growing so quickly, I like the small feel that it has. You can come in here prove yourself and be able to move into a new position/ role or department.

Cons

There is limited parking, but we were told there is more parking coming so that is always good news! There have also been times when we have been a little "snug" in the office, but shortly after we are getting more space. No real complaints here.

Be sure to keep trusting your employees. They do really care about the company and are working hard to be the best that they can be for you.

There are newer employer reviews for Digital Air Strike