Glassdoor is your free inside look at Digital Cheetah reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Digital Cheetah CEO Aj Tidwell. All reviews posted anonymously by Digital Cheetah employees.
3 people found this helpful
Former Employee – worked at Digital Cheetah
Pros – 1. Small Company: Total number of employees 20 - 30
2. All employees know each other and are friendly
3. Flexible when it comes to vacation approvals
4. Stress free job
Cons – 1. No career growth opportunities AT ALL
2. Low pay scale and no incentives
3. Uses proprietary tools that adds no value to your resume
4. Management never shares any information about the company's growth, about current job openings the company has, about who's leaving the company etc.
5. Silent farewell - Employees who decide to leave are not treated with respect and no value is shown for the years of service they have put in.
6. No SDLC model or procedures followed. Hence buggy deliverables.
Advice to Senior Management – Management needs to rethink how to run a company and make their employees a higher priority. Happy employees , Happy Clients.
No, I would not recommend this company to a friend
2011-02-09 07:59 PST
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.