Digital Domain

www.digitaldomain.com

Great times, Awesome people, shame it ended so soon and abrupt...

Former Digital Artist (Former Employee) Port Saint Lucie, FL

ProsFirst and foremost, DD had one of the greatest sets of talent ever assembled in Port St Lucie. Everyone brought a very high caliber of professionalism and enjoyed going to work every day.
You got training where you needed it.
Great benefits & Comfy Chairs.

ConsStudio closure with very little notice whatsoever... way too sudden and with no warning. No severance pay. Time with the company was way too short. Company had right idea to expand into other markets but over extended too much and too fast prior to closure.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't go public... again.
Don't hire people, especially those that have to relocate, if you're going to decide the next day to close up shop.
Keep your core business running and intact but slowly and steadily expand into other markets the next time around. Don't over expand too much and too quickly.

Was awesome while it lasted.

Digital Artist (Former Employee) Port Saint Lucie, FL

I worked at Digital Domain full-time for more than a year

Pros: The people there were just great. It was a family. You got training… Cons: DDMG needed to last long enough so that I could retire with… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

EPIC FAIL

Vfx (Current Employee) Port Saint Lucie, FL

I have been working at Digital Domain full-time for more than a year

Pros: there are no pros to report Cons: They fire you when they run the company into the… Advice to Senior Management: drop dead – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Digital Domain.

Worked for Digital Domain? Contribute to the Community!