Digital Firefly Marketing

digitalfireflymarketing.com

I've been at Digital Firefly Marketing for 4 months, and I love this job!

SEO & Social Media Manager (Current Employee) Princeton, NJ

ProsThis is an amazing, up-and-coming full service digital marketing company. The company started a couple of years ago, and is growing very quickly. There are plenty of opportunities to grow, and learn with this company. I would highly recommend Digital Firefly for anyone interested in website services, reputation management, search engine optimization, or social media.

ConsAs with any young company there is a certain level of risk involved.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue along the path you're on. As your business grows, continue to expand your services, (reputation management, strategic internet marketing, etc.).

Digital Firefly Marketing CEO responded to this review

May 8, 2014

Every startup has some amount of risk. Luckily we have been able to mitigate our risk by increasing the number of clients so we are not putting our eggs in one basket.

Great place to work

Developer (Current Employee) Dhaka (Bangladesh)

I have been working at Digital Firefly Marketing full-time for more than a year

Pros: This is a great place to work. You are given a lot of responsibility early and the CEO takes a lot of time to… Cons: Salaries are small because the company is still growing. Because it is a startup , there is also a level of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Forward thinking and goal driven group

Director of Design (Current Employee) Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Digital Firefly Marketing full-time for more than a year

Pros: A lot of your individual success at Digital Firefly is driven by your ability to be self-motivated. You gain responsibility by simply taking on more… Cons: We are a startup, so there are inherent challenges in being a young company. Business always comes in peaks and valleys, but John always encourages… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Digital Firefly Marketing.

Worked for Digital Firefly Marketing? Contribute to the Community!