Digital Insight

www.digitalinsight.com

Typical technology corporation work.

HTML Programmer (Current Employee) Athens, GA

ProsA casual atmosphere, at least at my office. Finally upgraded to some newer hardware, at least at our desks. Some effort to use modern web technology. Fast-growing, compared to our financial sector competitors.

ConsVery dated back-end technology and hardware. Lots of regulatory overhead due to our client base. Part of a much larger corporation that's stuck with a lot of clients mired in old methods and requiring maintenance of some very old websites.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire enough employees that they can make consistent progress on project work, outside of business as usual. Hire better qualified customer-facing support while ditching the most backwards and labor-intensive clients.

Digital Insight, not your fathers company.

I have been working at Digital Insight

Pros: It's acquisition by Intuit allows opportunities to change where you work without changing your employer. Intuit has places around the country… Cons: Management could not find their way out of a wet paper bag. The chronic incompetence of the VP's should be legendary. The infighting in the… Advice to Senior Management: Get a plan, and start promoting competence NOW. Fire the idiots, not just the people who are expensive on the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

DI was better as a standalone company

Development Manager (Former Employee) Norcross, GA

I worked at Digital Insight

Pros: Before being acquired by Intuit DI had a strong vision and execution.… Cons: DI, particularly large corporate customers, are no longer a strategic focus for DI as… Advice to Senior Management: Take time to understand the former strategy and details of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Digital Insight.

Worked for Digital Insight? Contribute to the Community!