There are newer employer reviews for Digital Insight

Hopeful of Change for the Better

Current Employee - Manager in Norcross, GA
Current Employee - Manager in Norcross, GA

I have been working at Digital Insight

Pros

Great benefits since we are now part of Intuit. Being a part of Intuit and having their philosophy start to trickle into our business is a step in the right direction. Intuit doesn't like to have things just lie around implementing the status quo. They are very focused on innovation and set a direction after thorough analysis and then its all-hand on deck to make it happen. We are hopeful that this type of process template will have great benefits for DI and raising the moral & motivation of the employees.

Cons

Lack of direction from our segment leadership. They have no concept of boundaries with the client and thus lack total discipline.

Have a discipline to set and keep priorities.

reviews filtered by

Politically infected and incompetent

I worked at Digital Insight full-time

Pros

I don't see any Pros to mention...

Cons

You will get a chance to work with lot of incompetent people around you who doesn't have the fundamental knowledge and skill-set about their core job functions but they know how to get into your business work and do all sort of bad politics and after back talks to bring you down. Totally infected with all sort of crony politics and if you have to survive then you need to be expert in handling this politics.

India team is recruited with full off junk managers who are expert in demotivating the team and talks all non sense. Most of the highly good talent have already left out and remaining few are already looking out. Not a place if you want grow technical.

Its a poisonous and politics afflicted organization in Bangalore.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I worked at Digital Insight full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Good work life balance if you can made things done by talking and compensation little more than market standards

Cons

You wont be able to survive here at all if you really work for the company here. You need to be a great crony and an expert politician to survive here . The India DEV center is led by some inefficient directors/managers who have screwed the entire good parent Intuit culture and turned it into a nasty organization.
    If you don't do chamchagiri of these managers you will bullied out of the organization. Even you need to keep the good books of the assistant of the MD here to survive. Most of the good intuit employees and managers have left and the once left don't have place to go are also doing full politics and bullying to hold into their positions. All the innovations and all are all time pass happenings and wastage of time and money.

No advice.