Digital Insight, not your fathers company.

I have been working at Digital Insight

Pros

It's acquisition by Intuit allows opportunities to change where you work without changing your employer. Intuit has places around the country so you can move geography without having to change health plans.
The health plans, and health savings accounts are a nice touch.

Cons

Management could not find their way out of a wet paper bag. The chronic incompetence of the VP's should be legendary.
The infighting in the company is staggering, as is the lack of ability to plan for the future.
One VP came in and then left in about 90 days to return to his old position. I suspect he had meant to stay because he sold his house before he moved to California, but left DI as fast as possible anyway.
Some VP's had one report, and only reported to our President. How can you need a VP if they only have one report?!

Get a plan, and start promoting competence NOW. Fire the idiots, not just the people who are expensive on the payroll. Two fools don't cost the same as one wise man, the fools cost you more every time you listen to them.

Other Reviews for Digital Insight

DI was better as a standalone company

Former Employee - Development Manager  in  Norcross, GA
    Former Employee - Development Manager in Norcross, GA

I worked at Digital Insight

Pros

Before being acquired by Intuit DI had a strong vision and execution. Good focus, good employee morale, clear results from employee efforts, progressive products.

Cons

DI, particularly large corporate customers, are no longer a strategic focus for DI as part of Intuit. Investment in technology and future product development is uncertain currently.

Take time to understand the former strategy and details of each business unit to avoid missing out on growth opportunities.

Hopeful of Change for the Better

Current Employee - Manager  in  Norcross, GA
    Current Employee - Manager in Norcross, GA

I have been working at Digital Insight

Pros

Great benefits since we are now part of Intuit. Being a part of Intuit and having their philosophy start to trickle into our business is a step in the right direction. Intuit doesn't like to have things just lie around implementing the status quo. They are very focused on innovation and set a direction after thorough analysis and then its all-hand on deck to make it happen. We are hopeful that this type of process template will have great benefits for DI and raising the moral & motivation of the employees.

Cons

Lack of direction from our segment leadership. They have no concept of boundaries with the client and thus lack total discipline.

Have a discipline to set and keep priorities.

There are newer employer reviews for Digital Insight.

Worked for Digital Insight? Contribute to the Community!