Digital Management
www.dminc.com Bethesda, MD 150 to 499 Employees

Exceptional opportunities, caring management, top notch team

Marketing (Current Employee)
Bethesda, MD

Pros- Stellar management (I'm a little biased because my manager is outstanding, but across the board, I think we've got a great management team.)
- Enormous opportunity for growth - there's a lot of work to do, but there's also a lot of variation and opportunity for growth if you're willing and prove yourself to be capable of handling it.
- Smart, friendly colleagues - We work hard and play hard...and we do both of those things exceptionally well :)
- Bottom line - we've won awards for being one of the best places to work in the DC area, for achieving remarkable growth - in the middle of a subpar economy, no less - and for developing some of the best mobile technologies in the market today. All of that brings you to an obvious and true conclusion - DMI is the next Google. Watch out world :)

ConsIt's a demanding environment. Excellence doesn't just happen. It takes extra time and effort, and it's expected that you'll give it.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up - it's fun to come to work every day, and that's because you're doing a great job!

Overall, amazing company to work for!

Consultant (Former Employee)

I worked at Digital Management full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: This company treats their employees really well. Felt like a valuable asset there. Great opportunities for career advancement. Employee compensation and benefits are as competitive… Cons: There may be times when you are expected to work long hours… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to be!! HQ is beautiful!

Non-management Level (Current Employee)
    Bethesda, MD

I have been working at Digital Management full-time for more than a year

Pros: DMI is an awesome company to work for! It is challenging every day and that is what excites me the most about working here-no day… Cons: There is A LOT of work since we have experienced such rapid growth, but I would rather have more work than no work at all… Advice to Senior Management: Communication is key, some areas need a better structure in place to make everything… More
There are newer reviews on Digital Management.

Worked for Digital Management? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Digital Management reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Digital Management CEO Jay Sunny Bajaj. All reviews posted anonymously by Digital Management employees.