Digital Media Academy
www.digitalmediaacademy.org Los Gatos, CA 16 to 50 Employees

A great learning experience!

Instructor (Former Employee)
Cambridge, MA

ProsAs a young adult, there was no better way to learn a lot and make a lot of money! Our class sizes were good and the experience was incredibly rewarding. As a 20 year old, I made $1350 a week to teach! What an opportunity!

ConsSometimes you had to do your own IT, but you don't end up complaining because of the pay. I feel like they would rather just pay their teachers more and have them handle the IT.

Good place to work, not a good place for a career.

Content Designer - Summer Camp (Former Employee)
    Stanford, CA

I worked at Digital Media Academy

Pros: Good compensation for pleasurable work. Accomplish much with little… Cons: During projects the hours can be long and inflexible. Advice to Senior Management: Grow! I feel that many of the crunches and lags can be smoothed out if operations are expanded so… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Lots of work, little time, poor organization

Instructor (Former Employee)

I worked at Digital Media Academy

Pros: DMA hires students and pays well compared to other jobs. It does require a fair amount of leadership and creativity… Cons: Management is quite disorganized and often done last minute. Required materials are constantly being shipped… Advice to Senior Management: Though I understand management is difficult and time constraints create problems, it would be much better to have all the instructors organized before the camps… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Digital Media Academy.

Worked for Digital Media Academy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Digital Media Academy reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Digital Media Academy CEO Phil Gibson. All reviews posted anonymously by Digital Media Academy employees.