There are newer employer reviews for Digital People

Company needs to invest in newer offices

I worked at Digital People full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There are several people with longevity with this company

Cons

Don't give much ramp up time to newer offices to be successful

Advice to Management

Need more than 2 people to operate an office

Other Employee Reviews for Digital People

1. Recruiting-Good job if needed after a layoff.

Former Employee - Business Development Manager in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Business Development Manager in Chicago, IL

Pros

Freedom to work sales territory. Not a lot of pros given the nature of the business. Your tied to the phone like a telemarketer. Ticks for cold calling and reprimand for not hitting numbers. Its Boiler room without the payoff.

Cons

Micro-Managed and have little capital investment from corporate to become a leader in the recruiting industry for marketing and creative. Bottom barrel selling. Management has sparse ability to think strategically to grow business.

Advice to Management

Look at your competitors, adapt to status quo, then plan operationally to go beyond.

2. Senior Recruiter

Current Employee - Creative Recruiter in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Creative Recruiter in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Digital People (More than 10 years)

Pros

Digital People looks out for both their professionals and clients equally. We believe in open communication and accessibility to all. When you call Digital People during standard business hours, someone always answers.

Cons

Please do not take it personally but as much as we try, we are not always able to provide our professionals the feedback they need and deserve whether it be feedback on a resume, interview or completion of an assignment. We understand the value of feedback but unfortunately, some companies have a policy against supplying such details. Your recruiter will try his/her best to provide you with feedback when we present you for opportunities but it may not always be possible. On the flip side, we will provide you with feedback, from our perspective, on your resume, portfolio (if applicable), and interview skills in an effort to help you succeed professionally.