Digital Realty
www.digitalrealtytrust.com San Francisco, CA 500 to 999 Employees

Property Assistant

Property Assistant (Former Employee)
San Francisco, CA

ProsGreat opportunity to learn and get a great understanding about Datacentres and Property Management. This is a great company for somebody who is self-motivated and doesn't mind seeking out new things to learn and explore.

ConsPM teams are very overworked and work under very tight deadlines. It's not a surprise to get 5 different Excel spreadsheets asking f or the same information or to see your peers pulling regular 12 hour days. There is very little to no training.

Advice to Senior ManagementDRT is a very top management heavy and would be a good idea to provide more help to their management teams and not overwork them.

It's common to feel frustrated and misreable everyday.

San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Digital Realty full-time for more than a year

Pros: Not much to brag about... -The best thing is… Cons: -Too many Cheifs, not enough Indians. -No communication or respect between departments and the company does no team building to foster it. -Property mangement and customer service… Advice to Senior Management: Get it together! Stop partying and pay attention. CEO needs to clean house with upper management. Titles are more important than actual… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Lots of work. Lots of pressure. Access to you at all times

Analyst (Current Employee)
    Dallas, TX

I have been working at Digital Realty full-time for less than a year

Pros: Huge company that is successful with a booming product type Cons: They work you to the bone Advice to Senior Management: Hire more people Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Digital Realty.

Worked for Digital Realty? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Digital Realty reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Digital Realty CEO Michael F. Foust. All reviews posted anonymously by Digital Realty employees.