Digital Risk
www.digitalrisk.com Maitland, FL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Digital Risk is the best company I have ever worked for.

Origination Underwriter I (Current Employee)
Maitland, FL

I have been working at Digital Risk full-time for more than 3 years

ProsThere are too many Pros to speak of; however I will tell you a few that I love the most. The management teams they have in place are wonderful. You feel like your voice is heard.

ConsThere are not that many Cons that come to mind. If I had to pick one I would say internal moves up have become harder to come by.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe only advise I would give you management is to never give up on your employees. I have been at Digital Risk for over three years and it has done a complete 360. The manager listen to the employees and they try to do everything in there power to make everything easier.

Great place to work!

Marketing Analyst (Current Employee)
Maitland, FL

I have been working at Digital Risk full-time for less than a year

Pros: - Management asks for your input and listens - You are treated as a capable adult - Starting pay is good,… Cons: - Parking is difficult - Sometimes it's cold - No 401K matching Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Terrible company to work for

Manager (Current Employee)
Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Digital Risk full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: There are a few nice colleagues who share integrity… Cons: Abusive environment ignored by senior managers turned this company into a sweatshops. Incompetent managers are allowed to sow conflict and distrust among employees; lack of… Advice to Senior Management: Setup monthly evaluations of managers and process improvements. Remove incompetent… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Digital Risk.

Worked for Digital Risk? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Digital Risk reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Digital Risk CEO Peter Kassabov. All reviews posted anonymously by Digital Risk employees.