There are newer employer reviews for Digitas

Digitas

Former Employee - Manager  in  Boston, MA
Former Employee - Manager in Boston, MA

I worked at Digitas

Pros

Highly trained staff that takes pride in their work. Compensation and culture. Employee advancement

Cons

High stress, high expectations. You are owned by Publicis

Continue to diversify your account. Don't put all your eggs in one basket. Be accessable to staff.

305 Other Employee Reviews for Digitas (View Most Recent)

Great place to learn about digital marketing but expect long hours

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Boston, MA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I worked at Digitas

Pros

Great place to learn about all facets of online marketing and different industries. Good for someone starting out their career... but let it be known this isn't considered "real consulting." Shared knowledge sessions are helpful, and training is provided when needed/requested usually. 4 days off during the summer are also a nice perk.

Cons

You're working for a client - so it's not uncommon to have late nights. The atmosphere is also pretty competitive - which can also be a good thing, depending on what type of environment you thrive in. I wouldn't call this a "nurturing" place - you have to make yourself be known and fight for it.

n/a

Digitas - the people to give the client what they need.

Current Employee - Project Manager  in  Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Boston, MA

I have been working at Digitas

Pros

The people at digitas are the smartest in the industry. Employee training and development programs are outstanding. The benefits package are among the best in the boston advertising/marketing arena. Digitas considered shared learning a top priority. Each employee has a manager, who is required to meet with the employee each week for a one-on-one catch up session. Each one of my managers was outstanding in this capacity and helped me considerably. THe HR department really cares about employee well being - in fact, it is the best HR experience with a company I have ever had. When employees no longer used the in house cafe, they re-tooled the whole thing to bring us better, more healthy and fresher meals. Everybody gets FOUR free days off in the summer - WHO ELSE DOES THAT?? THe offices are beautiful. I was proud, very proud to tell people that I worked at Digitas.

Cons

the work load can be very heavy. Also they could do a better job at keeping people who are really good at their job, the workload burns out people at a high rate.

keep on doing great work and hiring and keeping good people

There are newer employer reviews for Digitas

Worked for Digitas? Contribute to the Community!