There are newer employer reviews for Digitas

The place you want to work.

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Digitas

Pros

The clients are top notch, and the people who work there are rock stars. Everyone seems to be on the same page and working towards the same goals, and are always driven. Selfishness is not something that people are about. Helping others to get the job done - whether working late or doing something that's not necessarily "in your job description" - is amazing. Plus the office in Chicago is really cool. There are great views of Lake Michigan and Michigan Avenue. Plus the location of the office is perfect...you can walk anywhere in the city within a few minutes.

Cons

Since everyone who works there is really good at their job you get some people who are a little full of themselves, but that is few and far between. Also, you're going to work really hard everyday and will be thinking on how to make everything that is being done better - so you always have to be on your toes, up on industry best practices, looking for cutting edge technology and always being one step ahead of other agencies. At DTAS, it's not just getting things done and out the door, it's about thinking things through and always being the best.

Advice to Management

Find a great way to recognize people for everyday things that go really well.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Digitas - the people to give the client what they need.

Current Employee - Project Manager in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Boston, MA

I have been working at Digitas

Pros

The people at digitas are the smartest in the industry. Employee training and development programs are outstanding. The benefits package are among the best in the boston advertising/marketing arena. Digitas considered shared learning a top priority. Each employee has a manager, who is required to meet with the employee each week for a one-on-one catch up session. Each one of my managers was outstanding in this capacity and helped me considerably. THe HR department really cares about employee well being - in fact, it is the best HR experience with a company I have ever had. When employees no longer used the in house cafe, they re-tooled the whole thing to bring us better, more healthy and fresher meals. Everybody gets FOUR free days off in the summer - WHO ELSE DOES THAT?? THe offices are beautiful. I was proud, very proud to tell people that I worked at Digitas.

Cons

the work load can be very heavy. Also they could do a better job at keeping people who are really good at their job, the workload burns out people at a high rate.

Advice to Management

keep on doing great work and hiring and keeping good people

2. Great place to work, but have to be willing to speak up for yourself or else you could get lost in the crowd.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Digitas

Pros

Opportunity to work with very intelligent people and long term client relationships.

Cons

Easy to get lost in the shuffle.

Advice to Management

Recognize the work of all your analysts and senior analysts.