Digitas

www.digitaslbi.com
There are newer employer reviews for Digitas

Smart People, Great environment

I worked at Digitas

Pros

There are some really talented people at this company and great opportunities to learn from your peers. The learning & development programs are a definite plus, whether it involves bringing in speakers/teachers from the outside or sharing knowledge from within.

Cons

Transparency between upper/middle management to lower management was poor. Opportunities for growth were there, but only if you knew the right people and could navigate the political waters.

See above: Create Greater transparency between upper/middle management to lower management. Encourage career growth and new experiences (especially when explicitly requested).

316 Other Employee Reviews for Digitas (View Most Recent)

Worked there for 6.5 years. It was hands down the best job I ever had.

Former Employee - Senior Art Director in Boston, MA
    Former Employee - Senior Art Director in Boston, MA

I worked at Digitas full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The most serious-minded, well-run, efficient yet fun company I've had the pleasure to work for. In fact, folks from my "class" call it "Bronner High." Digitas is an entirely different company. I was there when Bronner pissed off the advertising community by winning agency of the year. I left Bronner in 1996.

Cons

We tended to over-analyze the creative, often neutering it in the process.

Should have kept the name Bronnercom. Why would you expunge all reference to the brainchild, the Oz behind the curtain? Ogilvy is still called Ogilvy for a reason. I'll never get that.

Fun

Former Employee - Project Management Intern in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Project Management Intern in Chicago, IL

I worked at Digitas as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Learned a lot, great networking opportunity. Really expanded my knowledge and experience with project management.

Cons

You really have to like advertising. Things can be slow. You have to be a self-starter.

There are newer employer reviews for Digitas