Digitas
www.digitas.com Boston, MA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Highly Collaborative Agency with Creative's Hankering for More Opportunity for Great work

Art Director (Current Employee)
Boston, MA

I have been working at Digitas full-time for more than a year

ProsDigitasLBi is a highly energetic and friendly work environment that brings great people together to make great work. Most egos are left at past agencies, resulting in highly experienced creatives who are willing to collaborate, teach, and be great mentors to younger folks. The Creatives (and even some Account Managers) don't take themselves too seriously, and naturally a large amount of good work is made.

ConsIt's a challenge to any agency to sell great ideas to clients, but the particular accounts at the Boston office are highly difficult to work with, making a lot of the great work dull. Also, if you don't like to play nice with other agencies, this place is not a good fit. Often the creative teams are treated like a production house for lead agencies, which can be draining to the highly talented folks who have great ideas and the talent to back it up.

Advice to Senior ManagementWe need to keep educating our clients about digital capabilities. Certain clients are still using IE7 on old PCs and they are slightly "in denial" about what digital advances are available to the brands.

A lot of good business is turned away (because we may be too expensive, the account is not large enough, etc). We need to get more smaller accounts and more pro-bono work to build the creative portfolio. Young talent will start leaving soon if this doesn't happen within the next year.

very smart people

I have been working at Digitas

Pros: good atmosphere, very smart people Cons: limited technical ability of staff More

Great work environment but have to play the game to advance

Analyst Strategy and Analysis (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Digitas full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great environment to work, beer cart Thursdays, Cons: Leadership has favorites that will advance through company ahead of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Digitas.

Worked for Digitas? Contribute to the Community!

Digitas – Why Work for Us?

Digitas - Creating inspired ideas that move people in new ways Digitas, the top global integrated brand agency, builds active brands for some of the foremost companies in the world. In 2012 Digitas was named OMMA… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Digitas reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Digitas CEO Tony Weisman. All reviews posted anonymously by Digitas employees.