DigitasLBi

www.digitaslbi.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for DigitasLBi

Professional and opportunity for growth

Current Employee - Senior Planner in New York, NY
Current Employee - Senior Planner in New York, NY

I have been working at DigitasLBi full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Very intelligent people with great opportunity to learn

Cons

Politics can get in the way

Leadership should connect more with junior staff

120 Other Employee Reviews for DigitasLBi (View Most Recent)

Highly Collaborative Agency with Creative's Hankering for More Opportunity for Great work

Current Employee - Art Director in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Art Director in Boston, MA

I have been working at DigitasLBi full-time (more than a year)

Pros

DigitasLBi is a highly energetic and friendly work environment that brings great people together to make great work. Most egos are left at past agencies, resulting in highly experienced creatives who are willing to collaborate, teach, and be great mentors to younger folks. The Creatives (and even some Account Managers) don't take themselves too seriously, and naturally a large amount of good work is made.

Cons

It's a challenge to any agency to sell great ideas to clients, but the particular accounts at the Boston office are highly difficult to work with, making a lot of the great work dull. Also, if you don't like to play nice with other agencies, this place is not a good fit. Often the creative teams are treated like a production house for lead agencies, which can be draining to the highly talented folks who have great ideas and the talent to back it up.

We need to keep educating our clients about digital capabilities. Certain clients are still using IE7 on old PCs and they are slightly "in denial" about what digital advances are available to the brands.

A lot of good business is turned away (because we may be too expensive, the account is not large enough, etc). We need to get more smaller accounts and more pro-bono work to build the creative portfolio. Young talent will start leaving soon if this doesn't happen within the next year.

very smart people

I have been working at DigitasLBi

Pros

good atmosphere, very smart people

Cons

limited technical ability of staff

There are newer employer reviews for DigitasLBi