Dignity Health Medical Foundation

www.chwmf.org
There are newer employer reviews for Dignity Health Medical Foundation

Dignity?

I have been working at Dignity Health Medical Foundation

Pros

It has a mission statement "Dignity, Stewardship, Justice, Excellance" this is true I believe for the patients. The company will write off just about any debt owed by a patient. It has been a non profit company up until now. Now it's saling to another company Optium 360. Which is a software company. Hopefully the pro's for this buy out will get rid of the HR Department Dignity has because they do nothing for the employee's. They are there just for the management and to get a paycheck. Also, hopefully they will review the managers they have in place and change that ridiculous sitution in the A/R Department.

Cons

With the buy out, employee benefits and seniority have been left up in the air. Some departments being told nothing will change and other departments being told that they will probably lose their seniority and no idea of what the benefits will be. Some employee's have their whole families coverage with no to little out of pocket cost's as of now but with the new company taking it over some employee's will not be able to have coverage for their families. Funny how this is a medical company with facility's and providers and their own employee's may not be able to have health coverage. Dignity? Good thing they are about to change their name again.

Train the clinic's staff and help them understand what they should be doing at the front end. (Check patient eligibility every time a patient comes in. Make sure your office is he PCP's or contracted with the insurance the patient has prior to visit. Make sure if a referral or authorization is needed with the patient's insurance the office get's it prior to the patient's visit. This alone would have saved thousands of dollar's having to have been written off. Educate the staff, have someone in Management be able to stand up and meet with the clinic's. CHW, Dignity Health, Mercy which ever name you want to use would still be making money instead of having to sale to another company for their financial help to stay a float.

5 Other Employee Reviews for Dignity Health Medical Foundation (View Most Recent)

Working at Dignity Health Medical Foundation has been very interesting in an environment that's constantly changing.

Current Employee - Financial Reporting Analyst  in  Rancho Cordova, CA
    Current Employee - Financial Reporting Analyst in Rancho Cordova, CA

I have been working at Dignity Health Medical Foundation full-time for more than a year

Pros

Job always keeps you on your tows with new and interesting issues to tackle.

Cons

Underpaid compared to the market

There isn't a clear corporate hierarchy which makes resloving issues difficult.

management not there for empolyees lots of changes in management

Former Employee - Medical Assistant  in  Sacramento, CA
    Former Employee - Medical Assistant in Sacramento, CA

I worked at Dignity Health Medical Foundation full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

wonderful doctors coworkers and patients, personal growth I did on my own and perks
    was that I worked for kind doctors that understood what we went thur ever day with management

Cons

change all the time with supervisors I worked 10 yrs had 12 supervisors some for just a month
    at a time then they would take a higher position and we would have no one to help us

YOU SAY THAT YOU ARE THERE TO SHOW COMPASSION AND HELP FOR EMPLOYEES
    BUT IN FACT YOU USE IT AGAINST US

There are newer employer reviews for Dignity Health Medical Foundation

Worked for Dignity Health Medical Foundation? Contribute to the Community!