Dignity Health Medical Foundation

chwmf.org

Dignity?

ProsIt has a mission statement "Dignity, Stewardship, Justice, Excellance" this is true I believe for the patients. The company will write off just about any debt owed by a patient. It has been a non profit company up until now. Now it's saling to another company Optium 360. Which is a software company. Hopefully the pro's for this buy out will get rid of the HR Department Dignity has because they do nothing for the employee's. They are there just for the management and to get a paycheck. Also, hopefully they will review the managers they have in place and change that ridiculous sitution in the A/R Department.

ConsWith the buy out, employee benefits and seniority have been left up in the air. Some departments being told nothing will change and other departments being told that they will probably lose their seniority and no idea of what the benefits will be. Some employee's have their whole families coverage with no to little out of pocket cost's as of now but with the new company taking it over some employee's will not be able to have coverage for their families. Funny how this is a medical company with facility's and providers and their own employee's may not be able to have health coverage. Dignity? Good thing they are about to change their name again.

Advice to Senior ManagementTrain the clinic's staff and help them understand what they should be doing at the front end. (Check patient eligibility every time a patient comes in. Make sure your office is he PCP's or contracted with the insurance the patient has prior to visit. Make sure if a referral or authorization is needed with the patient's insurance the office get's it prior to the patient's visit. This alone would have saved thousands of dollar's having to have been written off. Educate the staff, have someone in Management be able to stand up and meet with the clinic's. CHW, Dignity Health, Mercy which ever name you want to use would still be making money instead of having to sale to another company for their financial help to stay a float.

Working at Dignity Health Medical Foundation has been very interesting in an environment that's constantly changing.

Financial Reporting Analyst (Current Employee) Rancho Cordova, CA

I have been working at Dignity Health Medical Foundation full-time for more than a year

Pros: Job always keeps you on your tows with new and… Cons: Underpaid compared to the market Advice to Senior Management: There isn't a clear corporate hierarchy which makes resloving issues… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

management not there for empolyees lots of changes in management

Medical Assistant (Former Employee) Sacramento, CA

I worked at Dignity Health Medical Foundation full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: wonderful doctors coworkers and patients, personal growth I did on my own and perks was that… Cons: change all the time with supervisors I worked 10 yrs had 12 supervisors some for just a month at… Advice to Senior Management: YOU SAY THAT YOU ARE THERE TO SHOW COMPASSION AND… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Dignity Health Medical Foundation.

Worked for Dignity Health Medical Foundation? Contribute to the Community!