Dignity Health

www.dignityhealth.org
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Dignity Health

One of the best jobs I ever had.

I worked at Dignity Health

Pros

Great place to work. Friendly place. Caring staff. I would recommend the company to anyone.

Cons

Too much work load for the pay at times.Some employees just sit around and don't pull their share of the work . Depends on who you reports problems to.

Sometimes you don't always have the admin employee really doing their job

167 Other Employee Reviews for Dignity Health (View Most Recent)

Overworked, underpaid, no work life balance, company is extremely slow to make changes

Current Employee - Analyst
    Current Employee - Analyst

I have been working at Dignity Health

Pros

Great benefits and nice people to work with for the most part. That's pretty much it honestly. The rest is not great.

Cons

Work nights/weekends, etc with no time back. Management doesn't make changes recommended by staff who are overworked to reduce over time that isn't paid for and you don't get any comp time back. New positions are few and far between. Posting and interview process is extremely slow, I'm talking months. Salaries aren't great compared to other places.

Respect changes and work to put them in place in a timely manner. Offer advancement opportunities and don't make all analysts the same position. There's a lot to be said for being a senior analyst and having that title over new people. Offer training so associates can learn new skills. Share all information openly. Ensure that associates have good work/life balance. If that means hiring more people then get on it and don't take months and months to do it.

positive

Current Employee - Coordinator
    Current Employee - Coordinator

I have been working at Dignity Health

Pros

benefits are superior to competition

Cons

varying hours and weekend work required

There are newer employer reviews for Dignity Health