Dignity Health

There are newer employer reviews for Dignity Health

No Human Kindness at Mercy General

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

I worked at Dignity Health full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Benefits and a few good employees still get to work there

Cons

Directors who have no experience what so ever, they hire managers based on no knowledge of the job and so on and so on. Human Resources doesnt think that these people need to know the job either. Collaboration between HR,and Management with SEIU. There can never be Human Kindness At Mercy General because of the hostile environment this has created.....

Stop bullying employees, stop the threats, stop the false accusations, retake service excellence, treat others the way you would like to be treated. And most of all try to remember what you are there for the patient not the money, Your taking big risks with your outsourcing,realigning and staff cuts. The new employees your bringing in are not dedicated to the care of the patient, they probably would rather be at the hairdresser or the local pub. I see the changes as dangerous to the health of the hospital. Sometimes it has to slap administrators in the face before they see how toxic these directors can be, so have fun. Hope you realize who this director is before its too late, her partner in crime was sent to work at Data Drive, these two together are toxic to your facility.....good luck

167 Other Employee Reviews for Dignity Health (View Most Recent)

IT Management is an utter disappointment

Current Employee - IT Operations in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - IT Operations in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Dignity Health full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Healthcare benefits are great!!! Telecommuting is part o the culture.

Cons

Very immature IT organization. From an operations perspective, mgmt within specific teams are completely unqualified or are lacking any real world experience. "Strategy talk" is on point, yet execution never occurs. The politics is stifling.

Challenge your lower level mgmt team to produce actual results. Not just talk about it in "all hands meeting" with colorful decks.

10 Years with Company

Current Employee - IT Business Analyst in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - IT Business Analyst in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Dignity Health full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Great transfer ability, Can learn quite a bit of whatever you want, benifits are good depending on what part for the company you work for. The people here are great people, and the company has a very honorable history.

Cons

Ever since we changed from CHW to Dignity Health, the Values & Mission have begun to fade and we are now a corporation more then ever. Dignity Health is so Obama Care focused that we have lost our faith, we are driving projects and inititives through without regard to the employees, systems, or communities we negatively impact. When the Catholics left so did our Dignity.

Stop trying to live up to the Presidents agenda and go back to your roots, our hospitals, employees, and communities should be our focus not the Nation and its flawed politics. Take care of your employees and communities partners like you use to.

There are newer employer reviews for Dignity Health