Dignity Health

Humankindness is real

Management (Current Employee)
Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Dignity Health full-time for more than 10 years

ProsGreat, mission, great people, nice locations. Working in the healthcare field is challenging but rewarding. Technology will help us deliver the needed services with higher quality and less errors.

ConsAdvancement opportunities, the unknown effects of healthcare reform on the ability of healthcare systems to remain viable. Because of this the bottom line is continuously reviewed and lay offs only a moment away across all departments.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing: growth, diversification, compassion

popular

Patient Access Representative (Former Employee)
Sac City, IA

I worked at Dignity Health full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Work with Doctors, Nurses, Respitory Theripist, Patients, EMT a range… Cons: Coworkers not loyal, back stabbers, selfish, not considerate Advice to Senior Management: Communicate more with staff and be part of it not… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to work with generous benefits and positive environment

Decision Support Analyst (Current Employee)
Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Dignity Health full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The company offers great work life balance Cons: Lack of room to grow within the same department More

There are newer reviews on Dignity Health.

Worked for Dignity Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dignity Health reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dignity Health CEO Lloyd H. Dean. All reviews posted anonymously by Dignity Health employees.