Dillard's
www.dillards.com Little Rock, AR 5000+ Employees

Thus far I have enjoyed working there as a sales associate.

Sales Associate (Current Employee)

I have been working at Dillard's full-time for less than a year

ProsManagement is very nice and not demanding or demeaning to the sales staff. They have been respectful, courteous and professional to me. I feel as though I am being acknowledged for my accomplishments there. I am being paid a decent hourly rate also. The merchandise is of a premium nature in my opinion and of very good quality and a decent price. You also are not beating your brains out ringing up with no sales to show for it like at walmart, kohls or belk.

ConsThe sales staff there is extremely territorial there. You must watch your back and that your sales are not stolen from you by other associates who have been there longer. A lot of drama with some. Titles seem to be very important to many of the staff. "Specialist" seems to be an important word that is added to many associates name there.

Advice to Senior ManagementJust that they watch and restrict some of the more seasoned associates from taking sales away from the newer associates.

fair pay, pressure on sales and credit apps

I have been working at Dillard's

Pros: the pay is fair coworker environment is good for the… Cons: management skills are just not there, to include store management.… Advice to Senior Management: they need to get management skills and trainings No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

The people are nice and it's a good place to work.

I have been working at Dillard's

Pros: You get great starting pay Cons: Long hours Work on weekends Advice to Senior Management: Be available to your employees. More

There are newer reviews on Dillard's.

Worked for Dillard's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dillard's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dillard's CEO Bill Dillard II. All reviews posted anonymously by Dillard's employees.