Dillard's
www.dillards.com Little Rock, AR 5000+ Employees

Not bad, I'd go work there again

Seasonal Employee (Former Employee)
Killeen, TX

I worked at Dillard's part-time for less than a year

ProsYou get 50% off merchandise upon hiring. The pay is better than most other retail stores. The customers are classier than other retail stores. It's not a junk store; the merchandise is nice and is nicely displayed. Closing duties are minimal.

ConsManagament is awful. There is a lot of waste in time inefficiency and other materials wastes. Sometimes the sales quotas are unrealistic. Not much room for promotion. The Christmas parties suck now that anyone is allowed to attend and not just VIP members.

Advice to Senior ManagementClean your act up. Pay attention to what is happening around you.

Avoid at all costs.

Area Sales Manager (Former Employee)
Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Dillard's full-time for more than a year

Pros: If you dedicate your life to serving the store you… Cons: More work than could ever actually be completed by one person, manage people by constantly writing them up and threatening their jobs, revolving door policy… Advice to Senior Management: Stop writing people up and focus on actually building skills. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Horrible place to work

I have been working at Dillard's full-time

Pros: Im employed and im alive Cons: The system sucks they fire good people Advice to Senior Management: Eliminate the quota and give raises to those who work… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Dillard's.

Worked for Dillard's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dillard's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dillard's CEO Bill Dillard II. All reviews posted anonymously by Dillard's employees.