There are newer employer reviews for Dimension Data

Miserable people

I have been working at Dimension Data

Pros

Can't really think of much

Cons

Completely set you up to fail, everyone is gossipy and cliquey or just down right miserable

Do better

176 Other Employee Reviews for Dimension Data (View Most Recent)

Not a great company

Former Employee - Cloud Sales in Santa Clara, CA
    Former Employee - Cloud Sales in Santa Clara, CA

I worked at Dimension Data full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Mostly nice people. Impossible to get fired even when you don't make quota

Cons

same problem that never gets resolved. Poor Marketing/VP of Sales. When asked "What can we do to make your more successful?" We say, Better leads. It's basically cold calling off a purchased list. They keep asking what is wrong and we keep telling them and nothing happens.

Wake up

Make people feel like they are making a difference an there role is important to you

Current Employee - Solutiin Architect in New England, ND
    Current Employee - Solutiin Architect in New England, ND

I have been working at Dimension Data full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Technology playground, Cisco, Microsoft, F5, polycom, Juniper, Infoblocks, SourceFire
    You get all the software you need to do your job and showcase to your customers

Fast approvals wih structured approach.

Great pay and good partner training with bonuses

Cons

Need to improve cap strucuture for sales. Need kore incentive to make kore for the company. When you are at max quoata what is the incentice to work harder. Would rather spend time with my kids instead of work for another persons bonus.

I found that treating all emplyees respectkfully and making them feel important especially if they feel insigmificant can help that person focus on their work and feel good about themselves. Awards and peer recognitiin helps but the biggist benefit management can endorce is great ethics where employes feel falued and important for what theymdo for the company.

Management needs to better educate employees on the employe positions. There are many roles and situatiins where you need to know who to go to and for new employes there is limited guidance..Better informatiin on who to collavorate with will reduce confusion among teams. Si,mple diagrams hy employee tyoe will do. Also need to know who reports to who.

There are newer employer reviews for Dimension Data