Direct Capital

www.directcapital.com
There are newer employer reviews for Direct Capital

I have never enjoyed a company more.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, NH
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, NH

I have been working at Direct Capital

Pros

The company lives it's core values. I feel free to offer my input, honestly. My opinion is respected even when management doesn't agree with me. My hard work is recognized and appreciated. My co-workers are great and it is fun to come to work.

Cons

There is no 401K match and they don't offer educational benefits.

Keep up the good work.

27 Other Employee Reviews for Direct Capital (View Most Recent)

The presentation of the company vs. the actual work are very far apart.

Former Employee - Account Executive/Finance Manager in Portsmouth, NH
    Former Employee - Account Executive/Finance Manager in Portsmouth, NH

I worked at Direct Capital

Pros

small / private company that provides direct access to the CEO. It has its own niche it a very good market.

Cons

there is no clear path for building a career. either you luck up and get handed a nice portfolio upon starting or you bang your head against the wall and pray that someone gives you some guidance.

There needs to be a more robust training program. The turnover rate is high for a reason. (Some of) the people are Great! The environment has zero structure.

Great atmosphere, Contributions appreciated

I have been working at Direct Capital full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Direct Capital's leadership team recognizes and rewards employee contributions throughout the year. Lots of opportunities for growth as well.

Environment is challenging and progressive, encouraging constant education and improvement to drive yourself and the company forward.

Coworkers and atmosphere is great. I never hear "that's not my job" when I ask other Direct Capital employees for help. There's usually a group or two of folks heading out for drinks after work every week or so, and I genuinely enjoy spending time with my coworkers.

Cons

No 401K match, No education reimbursement, High insurance premiums.

A little more focus on the non-payroll benefits could do wonders for Direct Capital's employee recruitment efforts and also retention.

Keep the core values to heart in hiring decisions, keep the culture strong and the company will continue to grow!

There are newer employer reviews for Direct Capital