There are newer employer reviews for Direct Capital

One of the best employers in the area. Employees do come first, unless it's money.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, NH
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, NH

I have been working at Direct Capital full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

This company is energetic like a startup but profitable. Growth is continuous. To succeed here, you must work hard and like to be challenged. Those on here that leave bad reviews, note that they complain about work hours and that they can't browse the web for sports scores. This isn't home, this isn't daycare, this isn't an internet kiosk, it is a business who's goal is to employ the best talent and lead the industry. If you didn't make it here, then you have failed, not the business.

The CEO and Chairman are good people, and care very much for their employees. I have seen them help many that have turned and taken advantage of them, but they still give.

A very charitable organization.

Cons

Some teams need formal training, like Sales, Customer Service, and Operations.
Benefits could be cheaper, but hey, we are all faced with Obama care. The company pays allot as well!
Tuition reimbursement is a must!

Be point blank! We are driven to be honest with customers and partners, be honest with us.
When the company makes more money and breaks volume and profit records, share with the employees, instead of introducing new comp plans every time someone starts to get paid well.

25 Other Employee Reviews for Direct Capital (View Most Recent)

Good company.. Poorly organized

I have been working at Direct Capital

Pros

Home grown success story... Growing fast.. Good culture but not without its cons

Cons

No training, scatterbrained senior management, no processes, nepotism runs rampant

Develop a focused direction, implement employee training programs, develop processes and procedures and for god sake stop the fratinization

No clear Leadership

Former Employee - Human Resources
    Former Employee - Human Resources

I worked at Direct Capital full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Some great people work for the company.

Cons

No leadership, No defined goals for bonus plan, benefits are expensive and not robust, no tuition reimbursement,

Invest in employees and not yourself

There are newer employer reviews for Direct Capital