Direct Partners
www.directpartners.com Marina del Rey, CA 50 to 149 Employees

low respect for employees.

I have been working at Direct Partners

Prosthe cool thing about this place is that you can bring your dog to work.

Conscorporate nepotism rules here. the rest of the employees are treated very poorly here with very little respect. the upper management is incompetent and refuses to be up front with the employees. there are no employee reviews, so people do not even realize that they are doing a bad job. change and new ideas are shunned, and this is not a well-respected agency in the advertising world. the clients are overcharged and lied to constantly. corporate nepotism rules here.

Advice to Senior Managementtreat your employees with more respect. hold employee reviews. be more transparent with the company's finances. don't play favorites, and don't talk down to younger employees just because of their age.

If your not on the account team, you aren't valued

I have been working at Direct Partners

Pros: relaxed environment, decent hours, nice people, dogs Cons: low value of employees outside account team poor process and support no performance reviews or warnings lackluster ideas not a well respected agency as far as career move upper… Advice to Senior Management: push the envelope more and hire people who are thriving to do so. get back in touch with the daily work lives of your employees.… More

great company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Direct Partners part-time for more than a year

Pros: Dog Friendly, relaxed, great culture, great company Cons: left because they couldn't pay me what my new offer… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Direct Partners.

Worked for Direct Partners? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Direct Partners reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Direct Partners CEO Skip Reed. All reviews posted anonymously by Direct Partners employees.