Direct Supply

There are newer employer reviews for Direct Supply

Great Company

Current Employee - Manager in Milwaukee, WI
Current Employee - Manager in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Direct Supply full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Passionate caing team of people, great culture, as a member of middle management I get great support from upper management, Partners are driven to offer great customer service and a great customer experience, Partners are empowered to to what's right for the customer, great benefits,

Cons

Pay for some positions could be higher. It's not as low as others reviewing would have you believe. I've been working in same field for over 20 years and have a good knowledge of compensation in my discipline and the compensation is right oi line.

Continue to keep Partners informed and continue to try to innovate

76 Other Employee Reviews for Direct Supply (View Most Recent)

Keep Away

Former Employee - Project Manager in Milwaukee, WI
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Milwaukee, WI

I worked at Direct Supply full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Looks OK on your resume...good place to learn day-to-day business protocol & etiquette...good training programs...provides the organizational structure that young inexperienced professionals need to learn in order to survive in the real world

Cons

Pay. After you invest multiple days of interviews for any position (my initial hire interviews lasted five+ days and with over 12 people) you will get a disgustingly low-ball offer. Of course, after investing that much time and hope into earning the position, most people take the job hoping that they can prove themselves and earn a fair pay raise over time. Not so much the case. The pay that they offer and any subsequent opportunities for raises or pay increases associated with any internal promotion are a straight-up joke.

They demand a huge amount of output (expect no less than a 50-hour work week) and inflict an incredibly unhealthy amount of stress in return for what they pay.

This company puts a lot of effort into marketing themselves as a company that only hires the cream of the crop - and will demonstrate how hard-core their screening/hiring process is - only to fall flat on their face when it comes time to put their money where their mouth is.

A good question to ask yourselves today would be "where would we be right now if we had kept all the great people we lost over the years by stepping up to the plate with that 2 or 3% salary increase needed to retain talent?" - I can guarantee you that this company is shooting itself in the foot by being so cheap.

Great company to learn and grow

Current Employee - Leadership in Milwaukee, WI
    Current Employee - Leadership in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Direct Supply full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Positive, driven culture open to new ideas and challenges to status quo for the sake of the business. Partners take their ownership in the company seriously and act accordingly.

Cons

Small company growing to mid has some growing pains as a culture as well as throught leadership at times. Actively working to increase maturity of organization, however it's work in progress.

There are newer employer reviews for Direct Supply