Direct Technology

directtechnology.com

Started with DT some time ago, left and now I'm back!

Recruiter (Current Employee) Roseville, CA

ProsThe business opportunities at DT are endless. If you have a good idea, product or skills and like hard work and compensation based on revenue you produce then DT will find a place for you. Entreprenurial spirit, a cool environment and fun is what you find at Direct Technology.

ConsIf you like a medium pace and like to do the same thing every day then DT may not be the place for you. DT tends to reward those who want to work to move up in their career. Change and flexibility is necessary to work here so it's not for everyone.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement should keep up the constant review of the company vision and keep on changing to stay relevant and productive. Continue to find ways for employees to reach their own financial goals while ensuring the success of DT.

Great growth opportunities

Project Coordinator (Current Employee) Roseville, CA

I have been working at Direct Technology full-time for less than a year

Pros: Friendly and entrepreneurial environment. Constantly hiring, growing quickly. Cons: Entrepreneurial spirit makes getting acclimated a challenge at first. – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great coworkers, shortsighted leadership

Program Manager (Current Employee) Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Direct Technology

Pros: Excellent people. Smaller company generally means more room for advancement. Cons: Upper management was shortsighted, very sales focused, less focus on delivery and customer service. Employee… More
There are newer reviews on Direct Technology.

Worked for Direct Technology? Contribute to the Community!