DirectSatUSA

Positive learning experience

Intern (Current Employee)
Blue Bell, PA

I have been working at DirectSatUSA

ProsExtremely efficient logistics company. Company is headed toward continuous growth after initial financial instability. Management is very direct in direction and what is needed. Not a place for people who are unable to meet deadlines or work hard.

ConsWork environment was somewhat strange. Competition between workers was extremely evident, workers seemed to sometimes not want to share information or offer help due to the fact that the company might seek to cut down.

Advice to Senior ManagementExtremely good leadership, especially in regard to prioritizing what needed to be done and the goals of the week. Possibly, be more understanding to employees and cut loose people who are deemed to be slackers.

Terrible place to work

Dispatcher (Current Employee)
King of Prussia, PA

I have been working at DirectSatUSA

Pros: Decent hours, 4 days of 10 hours Some of the people… Cons: No room for growth Incompetent Management Treated very poorly by management… Advice to Senior Management: First of there is way too much management. Management should focus more on… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

supervise tech in field for safety and quality of installs .

Field Supervisor (Former Employee)
Claremont, MN

I worked at DirectSatUSA full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: money possible own boss so to speak Cons: hrs long job requires adverse conditions No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on DirectSatUSA.

Worked for DirectSatUSA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DirectSatUSA reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by DirectSatUSA employees.