Discount Tire Company
www.tires.com

living the dream

Work Flow Assistant Manager (Current Employee)
Baytown, TX

I have been working at Discount Tire Company

Prosdiscount trains you to be promoted, we want all of our employees to get promoted everyone to be a manager, but you have to want it, you have to want the dream. if your not interested as a full time job come get experience as a part timer. plus we have all the fun everyone else is missing out on.

Consas a full timer you have to work alot of hours the pay is great, and you have fun so its worth it.

Advice to Senior Managementkeep going the route of training within our four walls, dont always go for the pretty boy that can sell he cant help the in the bays, plus TXH region just kicks A**

Very hard to move up in the company.

Senior Assistant Manager (Former Employee)
Columbus, OH

I worked at Discount Tire Company

Pros: Best Tire company to work for. They are the biggest and most profitable company for selling tires. If you can make it on low pay… Cons: I was with the company for 10 years and never felt like I was in the good old boys crew. I was passed up on… Advice to Senior Management: OK company to work for but I would not try to retire from this company. It might be fun for about 5 years but… More

The hiring process.

Assistant Manager (Former Employee)
Dallas, TX

I worked at Discount Tire Company

Pros: Stress free environment. Stay in shape. Cons: Hot summers, cold winters. You get really really dirty,… Advice to Senior Management: You have to work your way up, if you come in… More

There are newer reviews on Discount Tire Company.

Worked for Discount Tire Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Discount Tire Company reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Discount Tire Company CEO Thomas P Englert. All reviews posted anonymously by Discount Tire Company employees.