DiscoverOrg

www.discoverorg.com
  www.discoverorg.com
There are newer employer reviews for DiscoverOrg

Great Company! Great People!

Current Employee - Research in Vancouver, WA
Current Employee - Research in Vancouver, WA

I have been working at DiscoverOrg full-time (more than an year)

Pros

DiscoverOrg is hands down the best company I have ever worked for! I came to DiscoverOrg from a dead end job and now just over a year later DiscoverOrg gave me a chance to grow within the company by simply working hard. I love coming to work everyday and working along side a great team! The atmosphere this company provides is truly amazing and I feel so blessed to work for them. I feel 100% comfortable going and talking to any manager, director in this company including the owners! They are all hands on, willing to listen to anything you have to say or any problems I may have. Here's to many more years of working hard for a great company and team!

Cons

My only complaint if it is even one would be that the building is running out of room from company growth.

Maybe a 401K in the future?

6 Other Employee Reviews for DiscoverOrg (View Most Recent)

Very positive work environment

I have been working at DiscoverOrg full-time

Pros

Management cares about the employees. Senior management listens to all the staff. It does not feel much like corporate America.

Cons

The benefit package is not very good, but this is a small company. Company should consider a 401 k program.

Keep the company growing!

High Growth Potential

Current Employee - Research Analyst in Vancouver, WA
    Current Employee - Research Analyst in Vancouver, WA

I have been working at DiscoverOrg full-time (more than an year)

Pros

For any company looking to nail down employee loyalty, they need to look at what DiscoverOrg has done. Managers are friendly and passionate about their jobs and treat everyone with the utmost respect. Never in my life have I felt like my employers actually cared about me until I got this job. Raises, promotions, and bonuses are performance based which keeps the team striving to do their best.

Cons

My work station changes quite a bit due to the growth of the company which is a bit of a pain but honestly, I could do the research in the hallway as long as I have a phone in hand.

Keep up the personal touch!

There are newer employer reviews for DiscoverOrg