Disher Design and Development
www.disherdesign.com Zeeland, MI 16 to 50 Employees

Best place to work in West Michigan

Zeeland, MI

I have been working at Disher Design and Development

ProsYou work with people, not for people. There is a high level of respect across all levels. The president is friendly and passionate. He is always willing to listen and makes sound decisions with the input of others. All of the leaders are extremely understanding and flexible.

ConsThe nature of providing services instead of products posts its own set of challenges. The expectations are inherently high and some customer relations are difficult to manage.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work! Continue to promote the team environment. Be confident that you are providing services that are superior to our competitors.

Committed to making a positive difference

Product Development Engineer (Current Employee)
Zeeland, MI

I have been working at Disher Design and Development full-time for more than a year

Pros: Engineers have an opportunity to work in multiple industries on diverse projects. Management cares… Cons: The nature of the work means that often you are offsite for extended periods… Advice to Senior Management: Stay focused on the mission. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Disher Design and Development.

Worked for Disher Design and Development? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Disher Design and Development reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Disher Design and Development CEO Jeff Disher. All reviews posted anonymously by Disher Design and Development employees.